O’Range Metalic project was borned around 2000, thanks to my passion for vintage and antiques products.
This passion leaded my interest toward industrial furnitures restoration : Jieldé lamps, Roneo or Strafor office furniture, Bienaise chairs, workshop trolley…
At the beginning of 2013, I decided to make this passion my job with specifics courses of actions:
- Recycling: In this period of sustainable development, it was important for me to give these “forgotten furnitures” a second life. A kind of responsible consumption.
- Authenticity: I work with originals products of the past only, found everywhere around France.
- Working quality: In my workshop in Bievres (small village at about 15km from Paris), almost of my work is hand made to conserve orginal steel patina.
My priority is to conserve the objet’s “soul” and history.
- Creation: With the aim of proposing uncommon and unique furnitures, I also working on demand with your measures, to adapt my products to your interior.
- Second hand market: You’re looking for something and you haven’t found it in “Petite brocante” pages, tell me about your research: I’ll do my best to find it for you.
For any question, contact me.